15.9.10

don't look back, unless it's a great view

and then you;ll find out if this friendship is worthwhile.

okay, i know i shouldn't be pondering so much and being so emotional. but i can't help it. i woke up and the first thing it pops into my head is this, i slept at the end of the day confused than ever, i don't know if this friendship is still going to work out. simply not caring about it is impossible. at least, i can't bring myself to do that. but i guess it's tiring me out, it's making my mood go all grumpy, it's dragging me down. okay, i shall stop my ranting and start posting on my day.

lessons are sleepy to me. all except chinese. math was 2 hour block today, which made me sleepy than ever. surprisingly, the class is drowsy too. looks like i'm not the only one! english was uber funny. i shall not be evil :D but really, it's fun! we seemed to be playing charades with fizah. HAHAHA. geog revision is productive so far, but still trying to mug and memorize. chem is zzz. sit at the edge of the chair if you feel like sleeping! hahas. i can understand why caleb and murphy kept sleeping. we had an hour break before our math test. went with shermaine for lunch. slurpee is now at 1 buck! O: cool! but we can't finish it. D: gave justin the remaining, apparently he don't mind the half drank slurpee! math test was pretty okay. 3 questions only! so much easier as compared to the bearings one =/ i shall mug ss later. or rather, i MUST and SHOULD! oh, i should not be so grumpy D: maybe i'm pms-ing. watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment